Low Hydrogen ElectrodesProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Nagpur, we offer weldfast low hydrogen electrodes, low hydrogen electrodes, low hydrogen welding electrodes and weldfast lh 16 electrode.
Weldfast Low Hydrogen Electrodes
Approx. Price: Rs 130 / KgGet Latest Price
|CVN Impact||55-65 J at -45 Degree Celcius|
A basic coated low hydrogen all position welding electrode with
deposition efficiency of approx. 110%. The weld metal has excellent toughness even at -50 C and satisfies X-ray, ultrasonic and radiographic
requirements. Electrode gives smooth and stable arc, easy slag removal and is suitable for welding of pipes in 1G, 2G, 5G & 6G positions. Re-drying temperature 300 DegreeC for 1 hr.
Approvals::NPCIL, Uhde India, CIDCO.
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / KgGet Latest Price
|Elongation (%)|| 24-28%|
|Current Type|| AC/DC+|
|Application||Heavy structures like cranes, bridge girders, earth moving equipments, heavy machinery parts, ships |
|CVN Impact||60 -70 J at -20 Degree Celcius|
An iron powder basic coated low hydrogen electrode with metal recovery of approximately 150%. It is ideal for rapid filling of beveled butt joints in heavy plates in down hand position. Easy slag removal and weld deposit is of radiographic quality. Re-drying temperature is 300 DegreeC for 1 hr.
Low Hydrogen Welding Electrodes
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Yield Strength (PSI)|| 430-530N/mm2|
|Application||Welding of medium high tensile steels, heavy sections and restrained joints in high tensile steel|
|Item Code||WELDFAST LH 18 (NACE)|
|Impact Value CVN|| 40 J at -46 Degree Celcius|
|Weld Analysis||C : 0.10 max Mn : 1.60 max Si : 0.75 max S : 0.03 max P : 0.03 max|
A basic coated extra- low- hydrogen all position welding electrode with deposition efficiency of approx. 110%. The weld metal has excellent toughness even at -50 C and satisfies X-ray, ultrasonic and radiographic requirements. Electrode gives smooth and stable arc, with easy slag removal even from first pass in a vee groove. The weld metal which contain
about 1.2 % Mn, is extremely resistant to cold and hot cracking and tri-axial stressing.
Re-drying temperature 300 c for 1 hr.
Approx. Price: Rs 280 / PacketGet Latest Price
|Size||3.15 mm, 2.5 mm, 5 mm|
|Length||350 mm, 450 mm|
|Material||MS, Mild Steel|
|Welding Current||International Standard|
By keeping track of current market development, we are offering an excellent range of Low Hydrogen Welding Electrode.
These electrodes are extremely suitable for cast steels, cast iron and others. Provided electrodes are manufactured by our industry-professionals using the most excellent quality basic material and advanced machines. Beside this, clients can buy these enhanced quality electrodes from us at affordable prices.
- High strength
- Optimum quality
- Finely finished
- AWS A/ SFA-5.1 E 7016
- IS 814- EB 5426 H 3 X
- DIN 1913 / E 5144 B 1026
- A medium coated, all position, basic type hydrogen controlled electrode for welding Mild Steel, Medium and High Tensile Low Alloy steels, for depositing buffer layer before hard facing and for joining cast steel to mild steel
- The weld deposit is of excellent X-ray quality
- The electrode produces stable and smooth arc, smooth uniform weld deposit and is easy in slag removal. Re-drying temperature 300°C for 1 hr
All Weld Analysis (%):
- C: 0.10 max
- Mn: 1.60 max
- Si: 0.75 (max)
- S: 0.03 max
- P: 0.03 max
- UUTS: 550- 610 N/ mm2
- 2 YS: 430- 540 N/ mm2
- Elongation: 24- 28%
- CVN Impact at- 30°C : 50-60 J
- Current: AC/ DC+
- Suitable for cast steels, difficult steels of unknown composition and for non machinable deposits on cast iron
- Typical applications include coaches, ships, heavy duty structures, earth moving machinery, rotary kiln shells, boilers and pressure vessels
- Used as Buffer layer before depositing hard facing electrode
- Item Code: Weldfast-LH-16